The Ingenico iSC Touch 250 is a customer-facing, color touchscreen device that features signature capture and supports MSR (magnetic stripe), EMV (chip), and NFC (contactless) payments. Directly connected to Bolt via a wired Ethernet connection, the device protects your transactions with a powerful combination of EMV technology and point-to-point encryption (P2PE), making each transaction secure and PCI compliant.
To order the Ignecico iSC Touch 250, visit the CardPointe Shop.
- Ingenico terminal
- Ingenico multi-point mono connector cable
- Ingenico power supply
- Ingenico stylus
- Once your equipment is unboxed, plug the power supply connector into the jack on the Multipoint Interface Cable.
- Connect the Multipoint Interface Cable into the Multipoint Port on the back of the Bolt P2PE device.
- Connect the other end of the Multipoint Interface Cable to an Ethernet port (router, modem, wall jack, etc.).
- Plug the power supply adapter into an available power outlet.
- Once power is supplied to the the Bolt P2PE device, an initiation process begins.
- Once the device has successfully established its IP Address, it will attempt to call the Bolt service.
- If the connection is successful, the Bolt P2PE device displays Bolted
- If the connection is unsuccessful, the device displays Unbolted, at which point you can contact us for troubleshooting.
- Once Bolted, the device is ready for use. The device may be left on indefinitely or may be disconnected from power as necessary.
The Bolt S.O.S. menu allows you to access the device Version, Date and Time, Server Properties, and Ethernet Properties.
- Press +, 7, 6, 7 on the device's number pad to access the Bolt S.O.S. menu.
- Press + to navigate down.
- Press - to navigate up.
- Press O (green button) to select.
- Press < (yellow button) to clear.
- Press X (red button) to cancel or return to the main menu.
Setting a static IP address for your device is optional. Typically, the device is assigned an IP address automatically when connected to the network. To manually set the network settings for the device, follow the steps below.
- Check your device's firmware version to confirm it is version 1.6.1 or higher.
If your device requires a firmware update, contact CardPointe Support.
- Press X (red button) on the device's number pad to return to the main menu.
- Press + to navigate down the the list to Ethernet Properties.
- Press O (green button) to select Ethernet Properties.
- Press < (yellow button) to toggle the setting from DHCP to Static.
- Press O (green button) to edit the static IP settings.
- Press + to cycle between the network setting fields. Press O (green button) to enter a new value using the device number pad. Press < (yellow button) to erase the last value.
- Press O (green button) to save the value and continue using + to cycle between fields until all the values have been entered.
- When finished, press O (green button) to save.
- Press O (green button) to continue with a terminal reset.
- Access the Bolt S.O.S menu.
- Press O (green button) to select Version in the menu list.
- The current firmware version installed is displayed on the screen. Press X (red button) to return to the main menu.
The following topics provide information for troubleshooting your Ingenico iSC Touch 250 device.