CardPointe 1.36 Release Notes← Back to CardPointe Changelog
CardPointe release version 1.36 contains the following new features and updates:
- Ability to Export Receipts as PDF Files
- Specify the Customer's Default Country for Virtual Terminal Transactions
In addition to printing receipts, you can now save them as PDF files.
To save a receipt as a PDF:
- On the Transaction Detail page, click Print Receipt.
- Select the Save as PDF option to download the receipt as a PDF.
If you currently capture the customer's country in the Virtual Terminal sales form, you can now configure a default value to pre-fill this field.
To specify a default customer country value:
- On the Administration page, select the Virtual Terminal tab.
- On the Virtual Terminal tab, scroll down to the Customer Settings.
- Ensure that the Country option is set to Active, and select a value from the list in the Default Value column.